Dr. Matthew Siu
- Graduated from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- Completed Advanced Studies in Contact Lenses
- Received Honours Recognition for Clinical Excellence
- Board certified Optometrist by the Canadian National Board Exam (CSAO) and the US National Board of Examiners in Optometry (NBEO)
- Served as an examiner for the national optometric licensing assessment – Optometry Examining Board of Canada (OEBC)
- Professional Affiliations: Ontario College of Optometrists, Ontario Association of Optometrists and Canadian Association of Optometrists
- Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Dr. Siu provides comprehensive eye care including contact lens fitting (both conventional and specialty lenses), dry eyes therapy, and pre- and post-operative management for refractive and medical ocular surgery. He is licensed to treat and manage ocular diseases as well as to prescribe ocular therapeutic pharmacological agents in Ontario.
As part of his education, Dr. Siu pursued advanced training in specialty contact lenses, binocular vision and vision therapy, and ocular diseases. His experience does not stop there as he continues to pursue current literature and novel advances in healthcare.
Dr. Siu is currently accepting new patients and welcomes patients of all ages.
Dr. Kimberly Misquitta graduated from the University of Toronto with an Honours Bachelor of Science in Human Biology. She obtained her Doctor of Optometry degree at the New England College of Optometry in Boston.
Dr. Misquitta completed externships at several locations, including the Veterans Affair Hospital Togus in Maine, South Boston Community Health Center, and Boston Medical Center. These externships allowed her to gain advanced clinical training in the treatment and management of eye diseases.
In her free time, Dr Misquitta enjoys travelling, reading, and spending time with family.
Dr. Misquitta is currently accepting new patients and welcomes patients of all ages.