Dr. Matthew Siu
- Graduated from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- Completed Advanced Studies in Contact Lenses
- Received Honours Recognition for Clinical Excellence
- Board certified Optometrist by the Canadian National Board Exam (CSAO) and the US National Board of Examiners in Optometry (NBEO)
- Served as an examiner for the national optometric licensing assessment – Optometry Examining Board of Canada (OEBC)
- Professional Affiliations: Ontario College of Optometrists, Ontario Association of Optometrists and Canadian Association of Optometrists
- Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Dr. Siu provides comprehensive eye care including contact lens fitting (both conventional and specialty lenses), dry eyes therapy, and pre- and post-operative management for refractive and medical ocular surgery. He is licensed to treat and manage ocular diseases as well as to prescribe ocular therapeutic pharmacological agents in Ontario.
As part of his education, Dr. Siu pursued advanced training in specialty contact lenses, binocular vision and vision therapy, and ocular diseases. His experience does not stop there as he continues to pursue current literature and novel advances in healthcare.
Dr. Siu is currently accepting new patients and welcomes patients of all ages.
Dr. Karen Truong obtained her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Toronto and then attended the New England College of Optometry in Boston, Massachusetts where she graduated with her Doctorate of Optometry.
She completed her externships at a variety of clinical sites, including the Manchester VA Medical Center in New Hampshire where she concentrated on the treatment and management of eye diseases. Dr. Truong’s other externships included primary eye care, pediatric eye exams, and contact lens fittings. She is board certified to practice in both the USA and Canada. Her professional affiliations include the Canadian Association of Optometrists, Ontario Associations of Optometrists, and College of Optometrists of Ontario.
In her free time, Dr. Truong enjoys traveling, trying new foods, and spending time with her friends, family, and dog, Max.
Dr. Truong is currently accepting new patients and welcomes patients of all ages.