Our Commitment To You
Your eyes deserve the best and your satisfaction is important to us. We will always attempt to resolve any problems you may have as best we can.
To avoid any misunderstanding, please carefully review our policies below.
All orders placed online through our website will be verified for accuracy by comparing with the written prescription we have on file for the individual.
Orders placed online through our website by individuals who do not have a written contact lens prescription on file with Dr. Matthew Siu & Associates will NOT ship until a written contact lens prescription is received by our office. The written contact lens prescription must match the order placed online. If a written contact lens prescription is not received by our office within 48 hours of the order being placed online, the order will be voided and all payments refunded within 30 days minus a processing fee. It is the sole responsibility of the individual placing the order through our website to verify our office is in possession of the individual’s valid written contact lens prescription.
Users of the website agree when there is a discrepancy between the contact lens which is ordered online and the written prescription we have on file, the written prescription we have on file will be considered the correct one and will be what is shipped to the patient. Users of the website agree when the individual’s written contact lens prescription is expired or interpreted as expired, any online order placed will NOT ship and all payments refunded within 30 days minus a processing fee.
A valid written contact lens prescription is not the same as a written prescription for glasses. A valid written contact lens prescription must contain the prescriber’s name, prescriber’s signature, patient’s name, date, contact lens brand, contact lens power, and contact lens base curve.
The terms of service are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Please allow 5-14 business days to receive your purchase. We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Due to the pandemic, delivery times may take longer than expected. If you have any questions about your order status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping is only available within Canada. A signature may be required as proof of delivery.
Free shipping on 1 year supply of contact lens orders otherwise a $10.00 flat rate shipping fee will apply.
Return, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Comprehensive Eye Exams
- We guarantee the accuracy of our prescriptions. If within 60 days of the original eye exam you are not adapting to the new prescription, we welcome you back for a prescription re-check with your original optometrist at no fee. After 60 days, usual and customary fees will apply.
- Our only form of true and valid eye prescription is the latest prescription document we issue to you at the completion of your eye exam. This document triumphs all other representations and communications including phone calls, emails, text message, etc. regardless of what was understood. Any alterations or deviations from the information contained within such document nulls the prescription invalid. If you or your optician have any questions or requests about the prescription, it must be made in writing to be reviewed. If changes are required, your previous prescriptions will be considered invalid and we will issue you a new and valid prescription.
- We do not sell, fit or dispense any eyewear. That is the role of a licensed optician. As such, we cannot be held liable for your purchases or the products you choose to order. If a lens prescription change is needed after glasses are made, we will not be responsible for any charges incurred from the remake. Most reputable optical dispensaries allow doctor prescription changes at no charge, but it is up to the patient to inquire about such policies in advance of purchase.
Contact Lens Exams
- During every contact lens exam, we will provide contact lens trials to ensure that you are happy with your new prescription contact lenses prior to purchasing.
- All contact lens follow up appointments must be completed within 60 days of the initial contact lens exam. There will be additional office visit charges if the patient fails to come back for their follow-up appointment(s) to finalize their prescription.
No Show and Cancellation Policy
- If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please contact our office by calling or emailing us within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Patients who do not cancel appointments within 24 hours or who no-show will be responsible for the exam fees for their appointment.
- If you fail to cancel your appointment according to the cancellation policy, you will be unable to schedule your next appointment without payment in advance.
There are no refunds on any services rendered.
- Contact lens rebate (applicable on certain orders).
- Defective contact lenses will be replaced at no charge.
- Emergency Lens Service: Same day pickup for lenses in stock or fit to alternate brand.
- Contact lenses will be accepted for exchange within 60 days of the date of purchase only if in unopened, unmarked, original packaging and accompanied by the receipt or proof of purchase. Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- To start an exchange, contact us at email@example.com. If your exchange is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting an exchange will not be accepted.
- Custom contact lens orders cannot be returned or exchanged and are considered a final sale item.
- All orders cancelled before shipment are entitled to a full refund of all charges. All cancelled orders after shipment will have a restocking fee of 10% or $25.00 minimum subtracted in order to cover shipping and handling charges.
- Please note that we cannot provide exchanges, returns, or provide substitute contact lenses for contact lenses purchased from another provider, even in the event of a prescription change. Please inquire with the outside provider about their return/exchange policies prior to purchase.
Since these products are consumables, all sales of eye drops, lid wipes, and eye masks are considered final sale.
No returns, refunds or exchanges will be offered.